Tuesday, March 17, 2009

the old building of ahmedabad . അഹമ്മദാബാദിലെ പഴയ കെട്ടിടം


After the 21 day’s stay at Ahmadabad with vegetarian food and
“Yoga” practices, I became a different man.
When I returned home, my wife lifted my T-shirt and started laughing.
My pot-belly was totally missing.
But I made her know what I really was missing.
Some of my favorite works done at Ahmadabad were mislaid.
Luckily, I could save this one.
ആറുകൊല്ലം‌മുമ്പ് അഹമ്മദാബാദിലെ ഒരു റോഡരുകിലിരുന്നു വരച്ച ചിത്രമാണിത്.
കുട്ടികളുപയോഗിക്കുന്ന വാട്ടര്‍കളര്‍ കേക്കുകളായിരുന്നു മാധ്യമം.
വര്‍ഷങ്ങള്‍‌ക്കു ശേഷം ചേതന്‍ ഭഗത്തിന്റെ
“ത്രീ മിസ്റ്റേക്‍സ് ഇന്‍ മൈ ലൈഫ്” വായിച്ചപ്പോള്‍ തോന്നി,
അതിലെ ഉപേക്ഷിക്കപ്പെട്ട ബാങ്ക് കെട്ടിടം ഇതുതന്നെയാണോ എന്ന്.
.

3 comments:

Thaikaden said...

Very nice.

പാവപ്പെട്ടവൻ said...

നന്നായിട്ടുണ്ടു
അഭിനന്ദനങ്ങള്‍

siva // ശിവ said...

സൊ നൈസ് ഡ്രായിംഗ്...